Ingredients:- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- ½ cup celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon imitation chicken seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3 eggs or equivalent egg substitute
- ½ cup skim milk
- ½ cup fat free cottage cheese
- 4 cups Kellogg’s Special K cereal®
- 1 (13 oz) can Soy meat chicken style or tofu, diced
Directions:1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. In a medium saucepan, stirfry your onions, celery, pecans and seasonings for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly brown.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients. Mix all the ingredients together and pour into a rectangular baking pan.
4. Bake for 45 minutes in a well greased pan
5. Let it sit for about 10 minutes before serving
Be careful with using egg substitute. This is one recipe that requires the binding effects of the egg. If you lack skills in using egg substitute or if you want to lower cholesterol to make this a healthier dish, consider using egg beaters."
Category: Main Courses