Ingredients:- 3 seedless tangerines
- 1 bag of spinach leaves (could be baby spinach)
- 1 medium size red onion
- 1/4 block of baking butter
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of candied pecans (see directions)
- Poppy seed salad dressing
Directions:1. Peel 3 tangerines and separate the pieces
2. Chop the red onion
3. Place butter and brown sugar into a pan and cook until they both melt
4. Add pecans to butter and sugar and stir. Remove from pan and put on sheet to dry
5. Combine spinach leaves, tangerine pieces, candied pecans, onions into a bowl and add poppy seed dressing to taste
Add stawberries, cranberries or experiement with your favorite toppings to enhance the taste!
Make sure the spinach leaves are dry, otherwise you will get a soggy salad!