Ingredients:- 1 Can Refrigerated Jellied Cranberry
- 18 oz. package of Cream Cheese, Softened
- ½ cup of Pecans or Walnuts, Crushed
- 1 tsp Sugar (Optional)
Directions:1. In a mixing bowl, mix the softened Cream Cheese with ½ C of Pecans/Walnuts. Add sugar, if using.
2. Mix until well blended and set aside.
3. Open the can of Cranberry and slice horizontally. Cut round pieces in half and place on your serving dish.
4. Spoon small amounts of Cream Cheese mixture on top of the Cranberry slices and serve.
If you have a smaller party, you can halve the recipe.
Category: Sandwiches and Snacks