Ingredients:- 1 can of black beans (14 to 16 oz).
- 1 can of canned tomatoes (14 to 16 oz).
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 small onion, finely chopped.
- 3 to 5 cloves or garlic, pressed.
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- 1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder.
- 1 small red pepper, finely chopped.
- 1/3 teaspoon of sea salt.
- 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Directions:1. Place all ingredients into an appropriately sized cooking pot.
2. Allow ingredients to simmer at low to medium heat for for 20 minutes or until flavors blend together.
3. Allow to cool for several minutes and serve.
- You can place the onion, red pepper and cilantro in a food processor together to finely chop them together, then place them spoon them into the chili
Category: Soups, Chili and Stews